Yeats County Inn, Curry is a very central location, within 10 minute drive of Knock Airport
With a host of local activities from historical days outs to adventure sports and the beautiful scenic surroundings of the north west.
We are also very proud of our name “Yeats County Inn Hotel” in honour of poet W.B. Yeats. Sligo known as Yeats County has a proud and historical rich history.
W.B. Yeats related sites:
- Lake Isle of Innisfree, Sligo
- Lissadell House, Sligo
- Sligo Yeats Society
- Dooney Rock is made famous by W.B. Yeats poem“The Fiddler of Dooney”. It is located just outside Sligo town on the R287.
- Knocknarea Mountain & the cairn of Queen Maeve of Connacht
- The Yeats Room at Sligo County Museum
- The Model, home of The Niland Collection, exhibits the work of Jack B. Yeats, his wife and sister.
- Megalithic remains at Carrowmore
- Lisadell House Sligo
- Majestic walks around Lough Talt ( 10km away )
- Willia Butler yeat’s grave at Drumcliff
- Glencar Waterfall
- Scenic drives around Benbullen
- Ox Mountains
- Lough Gill. Lough Arrow
- Basilica at Knock
- Foxford Wollen Mills
- Strokestown Park
- Lough Key Forest Park
- Sligo boast some magnificent golf courses, local 9 hole course 5 minute drive
- Museum of Country Life - Turlough Park
- Eagles Flying - Ballymote
All attractions are within 30 minute drive from Yeats County Inn Hotel, Curry, Co.Sligo.